Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Brand New Monthly Mini's

Behold! They have arrived!!!! If you've been anxiously awaiting the next installment of my Monthly Mini's patterns, then all your prayers have been answered.

I may fall short on updating my blog on a daily . . . . I mean weekly basis, but damnit I come thru on quality of content! I'll grasp any opportunity to toot my own horn - toot! toot!
Don't ya love how I can yammer on & on, keeping you in suspence, all the while talking about nothing? Or maybe not.

OK, I don't have earth-shattering wisdom to share today, but I will share my newest patterns with you.

I just arrived home from Spring Market, held in Pittsburgh, PA & it was a good show. Patch Abilities, Inc. patterns were sold to Ireland & Portugal, Spain in addition to the countless fabulous shops throughout all of North America. I just love it when my patterns are adored by quilters from other continents & countries. My new Monthly Mini's were a big hit, with all who ventured into my booth & now it's time for me to shut up & put out. HA!
So, here' me puttin' out. (disclaimer: if you are expecting naked pix's of me, you will be sadly disappointed)
These are just 4 of the 12 BOM patterns in this series! Go to this page to view all of them: http://www.patchabilities.com/mminis3.html
They are available as a set(all 12) from participating shops. Notice, I said "as a set." A list of participating shops will be posted on my website soon (www.patchabilities.com) or you can beg your local shop to get these. =)
If you absolutely love the fabrics I've used, you can get the exact kits from my Mom's shop in Jesup, IA: Merry's Stitchins - 319-827-6703.
Toot-a-loo!
-Julie





No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts and reactions with me. I appreciate it.