Friday, May 1, 2009

New Patterns May 1, 2009

Holy Moly Folks!
I don't even want to look to see when I last posted. Yowza! All I can hope is that a humongus SORRY will smooth you over.

In my defense, I've been feverishly working on 13 new designs. Yes, 13! Spring Market is in Pittsburgh in . . . . yikes, only a week & a half. Holy crap. It sneeks up on me so fast. Hmmm, seems to me I said the same thing last market.

Feverishly is an understatement. In fact, it's way past beer:thirty & I haven't cracked a cold one - and at a time when I could really use one. Still, I've been updating the web site all day & one has to be on her tippie toes to get that all done & working properly.

So, now that my groveling & excuses are out of the way. Are you wondering about those 13 new designs? (as if you weren't already on the edge of your seat) Tell ya what. I feel so bad for slacking on my blog, that I am gonna give you a sneek peek at one of them. I can already hear you saying "Julie, really, you don't have to do that" but I won't hear of it. I am doing it anyhow. Just 1 though. I can't have you peeing your pants due to over excitement, all over your nice chair. Or your crappy chair, which ever is the case. OK, enough jabber, more action, I hear ya. Here is my new pattern called:
P115 Flamingo.

He measures 6" x 22" finished. Isn't he just too cute?
Next to him is the new 6.5" Seashell hanger from Ackfeld Wire. What better way to hang your flamingo, than on a seashell?

Now, remember this is your sneek peek which means the shops don't even have him yet. Yeah - you are that special. Oh dear, that's what we used to call the window lickers in gradeschool. You are that . . .um . . . what's a better word than special . . . . . . valued. That sounds better than special.

If you just gotta have this flamingo, try calling your local quilt shop first & beg them to get it. If that doesn't work, you can always call Merry's Stitchins in Jesup, IA. She is of course, my Mom & here's a little secret . . . . she gets the new patterns early. She changed my poopie diapers after all, it's the least I can do. When I was a tot that is, not lately. Geeze. I don't hit the sauce that hard. Not since my early 20's anyway. Good to have those years behind me. Oh, that's too much information, isn't it? Well, as I say, what you see is what you get.


This concludes your sneek peek for today. If I can get my work done around here, I just may sneek you a peek at the other 12 new designs. Keep your fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts and reactions with me. I appreciate it.