Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Oooh wheee! Lewie!

I'm nearly sqweeling as I write this!  Knowing very well that this is long overdue, but I am finally making myself sit down and update my blog.
In case you haven't heard the news of the century, I had my baby boy back in February.  And, of course there's no question about it, he is the cutest baby boy I've every smooched.  Lots and lots of smooching!  So here's a recent shot of him in Grandma Merry's new quilt shop.  He's just 4 months so Gramma propped him in the shopping cart with (what else?) fabric.
Yeah - so this is the reason I've been such a slacker on updating my blog - great excuse eh?  I think so.
I did not personally attend quilt market in Kansas City since I opted to stay at home and snuggle with him.  Uh yeah, I'm that Mommy - our day consists of me singing "good morning" to him, when he wakes up smiling.  I snuggle him to the kitchen where we make breakfast. Then snuggle back into the livingroom to eat breakfast.  Then snuggle before I shower and get ready.  Then we head out the door to work or the sitter - snuggling all the way obviously.  I sneak in belly kisses whenever I get the chance - what makes a baby's belly so irresistible to a Mommy's lips?  I've no idea, but there's no holding back.  HA!

Oh - and Gramma Merry was so excited to feed Lewie his first bit of cereal.  Yes, he's already more photogenic than I could ever hope to be. 
 Well, I hope these make up for my slacking - though something tells me you understand that becoming a Mom means some of my pre-mommy obligations are falling off my radar.  Oh, I'm so so completely happy to have it happen!

Til next time - thanks for peeking in on me.
~Julie

2 comments:

  1. He's an absolute darling! You and your husband do excellent work. You are forgiven for slacking off on the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for you. Excited to see your little bundle of joy. Chris

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts and reactions with me. I appreciate it.