Thursday, October 4, 2012

How is Lewie?

Well folks . . . . . I'm sure I deserve a 'shame on you' for not posting new photos of my little babe.  And rightly so, because he is so stinkin' cute, that no one should miss out on him.  Boy, can you tell I'm one very proud Momma or what? 
 
Believe it or not, Lewie is now 8 months old - boy has time flown!
He's been standing up next to furniture for a couple weeks now. I took this pic nearly 2 weeks ago now.  He is fascinated with the bookcase - crawls right up to it, climbs up and paws at the books.
He doesn't stay in one spot for long though, because he has developed the confidence to take side steps and walk along furniture.  Gramma Merry tells me my days of plopping him in one room and staying put are lah-hong gone.
 
 
Yep, he is a cutie! 
 
So if you've wondered what I've been doing with my time lately, you're looking at it.


He loves riding in this little stroller with Gramma Merry.  And he always looks like he's just chillin with one leg flopped over the side like this.  I think he'd ride in this stroller all day with Gramma.
 
I have to thank my cell phone's handy cameral for all these photos - I don't think I'd have nearly this many pictures if I were left to my own devices to grab the camera all the time.  I've fallen in love with taking the pics in black and white - so much that I have grand plans of getting pic frames for many of them.
 
So - this is little Lewie.  Happy, giggly, growing, movin' and groovin' Lewie!  My Babe.
 
I'll post pictures of my projects in progress soon . . . I promise!  HA!
Thanks for peeking in on me, heh, hem, I mean us!
~Julie
 

2 comments:

  1. What a cutie! He's going to be a heart breaker when he gets older. Glad to read that you are enjoying him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie! You have created another beautiful being. I'd love to see more pictures of him. I love the new mini monthly patterns as well. Have the first two in the series and can hardly wait for the next one.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts and reactions with me. I appreciate it.